Automotive Parts Price-Fixing Class Action Settlement
You are a member of Round 1 and Round 2 of this Settlement if you are a person who, from 1996 to 2016, bought or leased a qualifying new vehicle in the United States or paid to replace one or more qualifying vehicle parts. You can find a list of all qualifying vehicles here.
Proof of Purchase
In re: Automotive Parts Antitrust LitigationCase No. 2311District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
This price-fixing settlement is for all consumers and businesses who purchased or leased qualifying new vehicles or who indirectly purchased qualifying replacement parts from the defendants.
Per the documents of this lawsuit the plaintiffs believe that pricing was set higher based on prior agreement between competing manufacturers
This settlement includes many vehicle parts and systems, it is important that you refer to the settlement to obtain further details
This settlement is comprised of two rounds to this settlement but only those listed in round 2 have settled. We will provide further updates when round 1 settles
- Autoliv Inc., Autoliv ASP Inc., Autoliv B.V. & Co. KG, Autoliv Safety Technology Inc., and Autoliv Japan Ltd.
- Fujikura Ltd. and Fujikura Automotive America LLC
- Hitachi Automotive Systems Ltd.
- Kyungshin-Lear Sales and Engineering LLC
- Lear Corporation
- Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., N.S. International Ltd. and New Sabina Industries Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation and Panasonic Corporation of North America
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd., Sumitomo Wiring Systems Ltd., Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems Inc., and Sumitomo Wiring Systems (U.S.A.) Inc.
- RAD Co. Ltd and T.RAD North America Inc.
- TRW Deutschland Holding GmbH and TRW Automotive Holdings Corporation
- Yazaki and Yazaki North America Inc.
Round 1 participants are under appeal
The second round is closer to conclusion but has not been finalized. Please refer to this list
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd. and Aisin Automotive Casting LLC
- DENSO Corporation; DENSO International America Inc.; DENSO International Korea Corporation; DENSO Korea Automotive Corporation; DENSO Automotive Deutschland GmbH; ASMO Co. Ltd.; ASMO North America LLC; ASMO Greenville of North Carolina Inc., and ASMO Manufacturing Inc.
- Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd. and American Furukawa Inc.
- S. Electech Inc., G.S. Wiring Systems Inc., and G.S.W. Manufacturing Inc.
- LEONI Wiring Systems Inc. and Leonische Holding Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric US Holdings Inc., and Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America Inc.
- NSK Ltd., NSK Americas Inc., NSK Steering Systems Co. Ltd., and NSK Steering Systems America Inc.
- Omron Automotive Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Schaeffler Group USA Inc.
- Sumitomo Riko Co. Ltd. and DTR Industries Inc.
- Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. and TRAM Inc. d/b/a Tokai Rika U.S.A. Inc.
- Valeo Japan Co. Ltd. on behalf of itself and Valeo Inc., Valeo Electrical Systems Inc. and Valeo Climate Control Corp.