Electrolux Ice Maker Class Action Settlement
You are a class member if you purchased a fridge with certain ice makers A “Gen 1 FDBM” is a refrigerator-freezer unit with dual refrigerator doors and the freezer compartment mounted below the refrigerator compartment that both:
- Was manufactured by or for Electrolux, and Contains a Gen 1 Ice Maker.
- A “Gen 1 Ice Maker” is an ice maker module that:
- Is mounted in the refrigerator compartment,
- Dispenses ice through the refrigerator door,
- Creates ice cubes by cooling water to below freezing by means of liquid coolant circulating through metal “fingers” inserted vertically into cup-shape molds filled with water, and
- Produces cylindrical ice cubes.
$100 (or more if the class member incurred expenses)
Proof of Purchase
In re: Electrolux Home Products Ice Maker Cases Case No. 1:12-cv-03341-NLH-AMD District Court for the District of New Jersey
The lawsuit accuses Frigidaire of acting deceptively when they sell, repair or feature a french door fridge with certain defects. Electrolux denies any wrongdoing but has agreed to settle the ice maker class action lawsuit to avoid the uncertainty, time and expense of further litigation.
Independent Claims Administrator P.O. Box 2446 Faribault, MN 55021-9140 1-877-315-9961