||Purchasers of Trader Joe’s products labeled as all natural or 100% natural From October 24 2007 to Feb 6 2014. The products covered include:
- Joe-Joe’s Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies;
- Joe-Joe’s Chocolate Sandwich Creme Cookies;
- Trader Joe’s Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls;
- Trader Joe’s Buttermilk Biscuits;
- Trader Giotto’s 100% Natural Fat Free Ricotta Cheese;
- Trader Joe’s Fresh Pressed Apple Juice
||$2.70 to $3.99 per product
|Proof of Purchase:
||Not required for up to 10 purchases. Required, for claims of more than 10 purchases.
||Trader Joes Claim Form
||Larsen, et al. v. Trader Joe’s Company,
Case No. 3:11-cv-05188-WHO
(District Court for the Northern District of California)
||Traders Joes labeled some of it’s products as natural, when they in fact contained synthetic ingredients such as ascorbic acid, cocoa processed with alkali, sodium acid pyrophosphate, xanthan gum, vegetable monoglycerides and vegetable diglycerides.
Can’t believe those Cookies & Creme weren’t completely natural. I thought natural cream was shelf stable for two years.
||Trader Joes Class Action Settlement
|Claim Form Deadline:
||June 16, 2014
||Trader Joe’s Settlement
PO Box 3063
Faribault, MN 55021-2663