Wacoal iPants Caffeinated Undergarments Class Action Settlement
All purchasers of Wacoal iPants products after January 2011. Products included are:
- Cupless Camisole (Style No. 802171)
- Legging (Style No. 804171)
- Mid-Thigh Shaper (Style No. 804271)
- Hi-Waist Long Leg Shaper (Style No. 805171)
- Brief (Style No. 808171)
- Long Leg Shaper (Style No. 809171
Proof of Purchase
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission in the Matter of Wacoal America, Inc., ,
Docket No. C-132 30095.
This class action alleges that Wacoal America Inc. claimed that their caffeinated “shapewear” undergarments were able to slim and reshape the body of its customers. the lawsuit alleges that Wacoal’s claim that its iPant products are able to reduce cellulite and reduce a person’s thigh measurements are false and unsubstantiated.
FTC v Wacoal
P.O. Box 2222
Faribault, MN 55021-1622