Kenmore, KitchenAid, Whirlpool Class Action Settlement
Class Members of the Whirlpool dishwasher settlement include all U.S. residents who either: Purchased a new Class Dishwasher;
- Acquired a Class Dishwasher as part of the purchase or remodel of a home; or
- Received as a gift a new Class Dishwasher manufactured between October 2000 and January 2006.
- Under the terms of the class action settlement, a “Class Dishwasher” is defined as a Whirlpool, KitchenAid or Kenmore brand dishwasher that was manufactured by Whirlpool between October 2000 and January 2006, and which was equipped with an electronic control board (ECB) designated as a “Rush” ECB or “Rushmore” ECB.
Varies The Whirlpool dishwasher class action settlement provides the following benefits to Class Members:
- Cash rebates
- Reimbursement for dishwasher repairs or replacements due to an Overheating Event
- Cash payments for Future Overheating Events
Proof of Purchase
Chambers, et al. v. Whirlpool Corp., et al., Case No. 8:11-cv-01733, District Court for the Central District of California
According to the plaintiffs the appliances in question presented a fire hazard Whirlpool denies the allegations but has agreed to settle to avoid the cost and uncertainty of a trial.
Dishwasher Settlement Claims Administrator P.O. Box 43394 Providence, RI 02940-3394 1-888-730-9962 info@DishwasherSettlement.com