Zimmer Dental TCPA Class Action Settlement
All persons who:
- on or after February 17, 2011 through November 24, 2015,
- were sent a telephone facsimile message of material advertising the commercial availability or quality of any property, goods, or services by or on behalf of Defendants,
- with respect to whom Defendants cannot provide evidence of prior express permission or invitation for the sending of such faxes, with whom Defendants does not have an established business relationship,
- which did not state that the recipient may make a request to the sender of the advertisement not to send any future advertisements to a telephone facsimile machine or machines and that failure to comply, within 30 days, with such a request meeting the requirements under 47 C.F.R. § 64.1200(a)(4)(v) is unlawful, or
- which did not include a facsimile number for the recipient to send an opt-out request.
Proof of Purchase
Suzanne Degnen, D.M.D., P.C. d/b/a Sunset Tower Family Dentistry v. Zimmer Dental Inc., et al.,
Case No. 4:15-cv-01103-RLW
District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
The plaintiffs accused Zimmer of sending unsolicited advertisements by fax without having received prior consent.