Class Eligibility

You are a member of the settlement if you own or owned a property or building that contains brass crimp fittings and connectors manufactured to ASTM standard F1807 and were made from a type of brass known as “yellow brass.” Those who paid for repairs or damages caused by the leak of the class product may also file a claim.

Estimated Amount

Up to $100,000

Proof of Purchase


Case Name

In re Zurn Pex Plumbing Products Liability Litigation
Case No. 8cv01958,

United States District Court for the District of Minnesota

Case Summary

Zurn is accused of selling defective F1807 Fittings that degrade and leak prematurely which causes damages from corrosion. The lawsuit also claims that Zurn’s warranty should pay for repairs related to the defects.

Settlement Pool



“For a leak or occlusion that occurs after April 1, 2013, the deadline to submit a claim is no later than 12 months after an eligible leak or occlusion occurs.”

“Zurn will not pay any claims that are submitted by Claim Form after April 1, 2020.”


Zurn Pex Claims Administrator
PO Box 3266
Portland, OR 97208-3266


3 responses to “Zurn F1807 Pipe Fittings Class Action Settlement”

  1. Tom Lahman says:

    I filed on this nearly a year ago. I have made numerous calls to Garden City Group an each time I am referred to the Info line. The complete Pex system has failed. I had to cut holes in the floor and walls to dead-end and bypass all of it. At this time only one bathroom is working. The other B/R, kitchen and laundry room does not. A huge chunk of the carpet I had to remove when it became saturated. When are you going to fix this?

    • Angelica (Admin) says:

      Hi, Tom.
      Thank you for your query. The amount of time that it takes to get your rebate varies a lot. Sometimes it is as soon as 2 months after the settlement closing date. Sometimes it takes much longer. Also, please note that we ( are *not* the Settlement Administrator of this case. We only post opportunities for potential Class Members of various settlements on this website. If you filed a claim and are waiting for your check, please contact the Settlement Administrator of your case directly. You may find the contact information on their settlement website. 
      Good luck.

  2. Colby McCarthy says:

    Unacceptable in my opinion.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *